Powder Grey LABEL is the sister page to POWDER GREY interiors and lifestyle, where we have a distinctive unique look of mixing old and new together.
Powder Grey LABEL will be our own brand which will give it a rawness and sexier feel. An eclectic mix of new and up-cycled seasonally changing selection of interiors, clothing, one-off or limited editions, ceramics, photography & art from the Powder Grey LABEL collection, which will be mainly available online, with a few pieces highlighted within the POWDER GREY store, carefully chosen by Sandie Walker-Hepburn.
Inside the store there is a dedicated area for highlighting the Powder Grey LABEL & where other brands can also be featured in the store, on our website and as a guest on our blog/write up 'Behind the Label'...
Bringing others alike either near or afar together and providing them the opportunity to present their work/networking to a wider audience i.e. other stores, galleries and public spaces...the LABEL has taken on collaborative formats. Below are just a few of the companies/people that Sandie (owner) has worked with...
• Stephen Kenn - Designer
• Retrobotegga - Paolo Guidotto
• Victor-Raul Garcia - Artist
• Skinflint - Sophie Miller
• Shelley Jacobs Rodner - interior designer
• Lucy loves ya - Lucy Gleeson
• Giovelab Favourite Things - Giorgia Brunelli
• ERIBÉ Knitwear - Shona Forrester
• David Cass - Artist
• Gladys Paulus - Felt Artist
• Wazars store - Yayoi Nakanishi